5. Forms and documents
Original signed documents must be submitted to the registry, by mail or in person. Applicable fees are payable to the Government of the Northwest Territories by VISA, Mastercard, cheque, or money order. Payments can also be made in person using cash or a debit card. Rejected submissions will be returned with any accompanying payments.
Certain forms require functionality which is not supported by alternative PDF viewers. For true viewing and function, open forms with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fee Schedule
- Societies Handbook
- Form: Application to Incorporate
- Form: Annual Notice of Directors
- Form: Annual Financial Statement
- Form: Notice of Change of Society Address
- Forms: Amendment(s) to Society's CONSTITUTION
- Forms: Amendment(s) to Society's BYLAWS
- Forms: Voluntary Dissolution of Society
- Form: Declaration of Lost Records
- Template: Bylaws