The Victim Notification Program allows victims to apply to receive information about an offender serving a territorial sentence convicted of a crime against them.
This information includes:
- length of sentence;
- any changes to the sentence;
- location of institution of incarceration (including any transfer of inmate);
- release date from custody and community to which inmate will be released, if known;
- release dates, destination, and special conditions for temporary absences;
- eligibility dates for temporary absences;
- locations for temporary absences;
- special conditions imposed on temporary absences;
- if the inmate's temporary absence is suspended and the inmate is returned to custody;
- if the inmate escapes from custody and when they are returned to custody.
Victim Notification Program
1‑867‑767‑9263 ext: 82244 or 82478