The Victim Notification Program allows victims to register to receive information about an offender serving a territorial sentence convicted of a crime against them.
This information includes:
- location of the correctional centre where the offender is imprisoned;
- length of sentence;
- any changes to the sentence;
- any temporary absences;
- details about any transfer of the offender from the correctional centre;
- details about the offender escaping or otherwise being unlawfully at large and any subsequent apprehension;release date from custody;
- the community where the offender is being released;
- any other information that may be disclosed in accordance with the Corrections Regulations.
Victim Notification Program
1‑867‑767‑9263 ext: 82244 or 82478