Support order enforcement forms

This page contains forms related to registering child and spousal support orders for enforcement by the Maintenance Enforcement Program.

You must have a court-issued support order before registering for maintenance enforcement. The program cannot assist you with obtaining or altering a support order.

If your support order was issued or needs to be enforced outside of the Northwest Territories, you will need to apply for interjurisdictional enforcement.

The Community Justice and Policing Division offers services to victims that can assist you in dealing with the emotional and…
Contact the Department of Justice