Support order enforcement forms
This page contains forms related to registering child and spousal support orders for enforcement by the Maintenance Enforcement Program.
You must have a court-issued support order before registering for maintenance enforcement. The program cannot assist you with obtaining or altering a support order.
If your support order was issued or needs to be enforced outside of the Northwest Territories, you will need to apply for interjurisdictional enforcement.
- Credit Card Pre-Authorization Agreement.pdf
- Direct Deposit Authorization.pdf
- Direct Payment Through Employer.pdf
- Online Access Request.pdf
- Personal Financial Statement.pdf
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Application.pdf
- Registration Form - Payor.pdf
- Registration Form - Recipient.pdf
- Voluntary Arrears Payment.pdf
- Withdrawal Application.pdf