The NWT Child Support Recalculation Service helps parents with child support orders meet their legal obligations to update the child support they pay based on their income.
Parent’s income can change and when it does, the amount of child support payable may change too. This free service can help by reviewing the amount of child support that must be paid annually and adjusting it where appropriate. Income tax information must be provided annually by the payor.
You may be eligible for the NWT Child Support Recalculation Service if:
- Both you and your ex-partner live in the NWT
- You have an order that was made in the NWT or an agreement that is enforceable under the laws of the NWT
- You have children who are minors or dependents
For more information please refer to the Program Guide and forms below:
- NWT Child Support Recalculation Service Program Guide
- Form 1 - Instructions and Application
- Form 2 - Change Contact Information
- Form 3 - Waive Recalculation
- Form 4 - Withdrawal of Order or Agreement
- Form 5 - Income Questionnaire
Please email questions to email@example.com.