This pages provides a listing of rules made by the Supreme Court, Territorial Court, and the Court of Appeal for the Northwest Territories.
Under the Judicature Act and the Territorial Court Act
- Estate Administration Rules
- Northwest Territories Divorce Rules
- Probate, Administration and Guardianship Fees Regulations
- Rules of the Court of Appeal for the Northwest Territories Respecting Civil Appeals
- Rules of the Supreme Court of the Northwest Territories
- Territorial Court Act
Under the Criminal Code (Canada)
Regulations made under the Criminal Code (Canada) can be found on the Justice Canada website.
Criminal Procedure Rules of the Supreme Court of the Northwest Territories (Current consolidation)
Northwest Territories Rules of Practice Respecting Applications and Hearings Concerning a Reduction in the Number of Years of Imprisonment without Eligibility for Parole (Current consolidation)
Rules Respecting Criminal Appeals under Sections 607-616 of the Criminal Code and Bail Rules on Appeals to the Court of Appeal for the Northwest Territories (Current consolidation)