CROS: Corporate Registries Online System TEST VERSION
Corporate Registries is happy to announce the arrival of online search!
CROS is an online search tool that allows users to obtain key registration information in respect of NWT business corporations, extra-territorial corporations, societies, co-operatives, partnerships and business names registered with Corporate Registries.
We invite you to test CROS by registering on the TEST VERSION at:
Following registration you will have access to free search capability, however, in order to view entity profiles using this TEST VERSION you will be prompted to register a TEST credit card. YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING TEST CREDIT CARD DETAILS:
|Number: 4242424242424242||Expiry: 12, 2013||Card Security Code: 4242|
Please note the following about the use of this TEST VERSION:
- Initial searches and viewing entity profiles (or requesting entity profiles in PDF format) are free in this TEST VERSION of the webservice. However, all searches must be done using the above noted TEST credit card we have set up for the test period. After the testing period is complete users will have to update their accounts with a valid credit card to conduct future searches.
- Entity profiles in this TEST VERSION will include a list of available filings, but will not include hyperlinks to the listed documents. For copies of any documents on file during the testing period, please call Corporate Registries at (867) 920-8987 (or at (877) 743-3302 toll free) to request photocopies at the usual cost of $1.00 per page or a fax of the documents at $2.00 per page.
- Invoices will be generated nightly and sent to the email address you set up in your TEST VERSION account. If you prefer to have invoices generated more frequently, you can clear all charges by using the “Pay My Unpaid Charges Now” button under the “My Charges” tab. Note that searching is free during the test period, and invoices will show charges as having been paid by the test credit card above.
- After the testing period is complete, there will be a $4.00 charge to view entity profiles but initial searches will still be free and the links to printable PDF copies of the documents will be included in the onscreen entity profile at no additional cost. For persons wishing to access these same documents through counter service or phone/fax, the service will be available at the same $4.00 fee, plus any photocopy or fax charges.
- If you encounter any problems or have any questions using this TEST VERSION that are not covered by our Help or FAQs, please send us an email at: CorporateRegistries@gov.nt.ca We are very interested in receiving any comments or suggestions that you may have.